French Châteaux by Bike
You can visit countless beautiful châteaux dotted around France’s provinces. Many boast fine furnishings and gardens; many have have been impressively restored and are now presented in modern ways.
Visitors, especially families, love exploring them. Touring by bike and discovering French history makes for a great combination.
Explore the véloroutes, greenways, cycle tracks and cycling trails leading you to some of France’s great châteaux:
- Paris and the Impressionists’ Seine Avenue Verte London<>Paris
- The Oise of Great Builders - Avenue Verte London<>Paris
- The Vexin Region and Epte Valley - Avenue Verte London<>Paris
- Paris and the Île-de-France Region- Véloscénie
- The Eure’s Royal Valley - Véloscénie
- Between the Eure and the Loir - Véloscénie
- The Canal from Nantes to Brest – Pontivy > Redon and Redon > Nantes - Velodyssey
Plus look out for the forthcoming Pays des Châteaux trail, among other new ones to come…